Request a Quote
Call +1 (800) 485-5416 or email us at email@example.com to speak with one of our professionals to find out how we can help you on your next venture.Minimum 10 digit number require
Quote Successfully Sent
A CNS agent will get back to you regarding your quote within 24 hours.
The page will automatically reload after 5 seconds.
If the page doesn't reload within 5 seconds then click here.
CNS helps you maintain visibility in your capital assets, so you can maintain equipment properly, reduce obsolescence and increase productivity. Many organizations, large and small, own equipment they use to accomplish tasks, monitor operational performance, help personnel improve productivity, and hedge business and safety risks. Depending on the company’s size and operational processes, the equipment catalog can be large and difficult to monitor. Fixed assets are already expensive, but failure to repair and maintain them can cost the business an even larger amount and accelerate depreciation.
Our team implements a proprietary solution helping you reduce the cost of owning and maintaining all kinds of equipment. We can provide solutions and guidance covering:
- Material handling equipment
- Storage machinery
- Aggregates material handling gear
- Glass material handling equipment
- Scrap material machinery
- Portable material equipment
- Bulk inventory-tracking gear
- Vibratory material handling machinery
Benefits of our proprietary solution
- Do not need visual inspection. Some experts recommend a visual inspection for some pieces of equipment, but the costs can be prohibitive if your company operates a sprawling and diverse inventory of the machinery.
- Do not need to be physically present. CNS's solution enable you to track machinery and plan inspections wirelessly. Think of the time, energy and resources your personnel can save by remotely monitoring each piece of equipment, deciding what to fix, and evaluating its overall inspection score before sending staff to manually check the price.
- Speed up the inspection process. Our solution helps you decide swiftly pieces of machinery to inspect, based not only on pre-determined inspection schedules, but also depending on factory or warehouse activity.
- Give you visibility in corporate fixed assets. You can categorize machines the way you want, a process that can make operational processes very effective and help management make decisions faster. For example, our solution can help you create categories such as year of service, work stream and accumulated depreciation.
- Repairs. Equipment repair can be expensive if you do not detect defects early. Malfunctioning equipment can translate into lost revenue, inefficiencies and lost productivity. Depending on your company and industry, idle time can amount to millions of dollars. With our solution, you can establish an effective surveillance map that tells you in advance which equipment needs repair.
Download Our Equipment Maintenance Whitepaper
To better understand our Equipment Maintenance Services and be on the next wave of excellence in innovation, simply fill out the form and one of our qualified staff members will contact you.